Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm back......



It has been quite a while since my last blog....apologies...my only excuse I can come up with is 'I am a mother of 3'!!
I cannot believe that January is almost over....where is the time going. Well my January so far has been pretty good, so I hope the year is a good one too. January is my birthday month, so heres a few photos of my birthday flowers. The paper ones were made by my kids, nephew and niece and some family friends. They are brilliant - thanks to Tante Tina's input :-) and are being cared for by my sister in Windhoek (as I was worried they would get squashed in my suitcase)
And the real ones were waiting for me when I returned back to Lusaka after being in Windhoek for 3 weeks. Hubby must have missed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment